Monday 31 January 2011

Livetype introduction.

In this lesson we learned how to use Livetype and played around with the different fonts and the way that they can appear on the screen. To the right is a screen print of some of the options you have and this effect makes the letters in the title sequence bounce to create a friendly childlike invitation to the film. This lesson was very useful as we became very creative and had a better insight on how to use Livetype. When using Livetype I came across a few fonts which I was contemplating in using for my thriller introduction. I enjoyed using Livetype as there were a variety of different fonts and effects which allowed me to make my type of title specific to the idea I had. Livetype was also fairly easy to use and easy to get used to so i am very excited to use it when making my title sequence for my thriller opening.

Below are some print screens of when I was exploring Livetype. The last print screen is a more complicated title font (livefont) however we wont be using those for our thrillers as they are not suited, although I did have a look through. 




When we have made our title sequence we will import it into Final Cut in order for us to edit it into our thriller opening. 
Above is a wordle of 'livetype'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment